Consolidate Email, Calendar and Tasks in One Place
IQTell solution offers a single platform to manage your daily workflow:
- Create collaborative working environments among staff and office manager
- Process email and quickly create tasks, update projects, etc.
- Sync with your Email, Evernote, Calendar and Contacts
- Available on all platforms: web, iOS and Android
Get a clear picture of what needs to get done.
- and more
What else can you do?
- Start each day with a clear idea of what needs to get done
- Share & Delegate Tasks to other staff members
- Get control of your email inbox
- Calendar events created in IQTell will sync to your corporate calendar for others to view
Achieve your cloud-based and paperless office…
- IQTell is using Amazon’s secure servers
- All data is automatically backed up 24/7
- Accessibility across all platforms and from anywhere
See what physicians and medical professionals using IQTell have to say
Rob Burke, MD
I am a firm believer in the GTD system. However as a busy physician and ICU manager, I was frustrated trying to assimilate information from many sources into a reliable task processing system. I was more concerned about maintaining the system than trusting and using it to complete tasks. With IQTell I am able to process input from gmail, outlook, evernote, websites, policy references to create a reliable reference and task management system. Chairing 4 meetings, I am able to create tasks and delegate from within the agenda section of IQTell. IQTell allows me to be an effective manager of quality improvement projects without having the luxury of a managers desk time. IQTell grows with you.
Laurence Beer MD FHM
I am a physician with academic, administrative, and clinical responsibilities working at a large university hospital. I use IQTell to merge tasks lists, calendars, and emails from my private life and business life. This allows one integrated place for me to view all of it simultaneously. I no longer check my individual email accounts or calendars. I have it set to my home page on my browser so that I can start each day with a “lay of the land”. Being familiar with GTD and having used other programs I found IQtell to have the most important features – ease of entering tasks, ability to add contexts and priority levels, ability to marry tasks to calendar entries and emails, and most importantly, a responsive management that responds to customer concerns about features and functionality.