Work WITH boredom, procrastination and laziness. Don’t fight them.
1. Many times we find ourselves fighting boredom, procrastination and laziness. Why? Because that’s what we were told…
2. But what if I told you that they have a work around, but you’ll have to be bold?
3. Boredom is the brain’s way to tell you that you should be doing something else. So instead of resisting, pick up a hobby which will make you feel less like a mess.
4. Procrastination is resisting doing what you think should be done. So instead of getting stuck turn your to-do list upside down.
5. And on laziness Bill agates once said “I will always choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will always find an easy way to do it.”
6. So instead of resisting, give it a go, learn to work with them despite what you know…