We listened to your requests, and will be adding the IQTELL Weekly Tips to our blog as well – hoping to publish every Wednesday. That’ll get you over the mid-week hump.
Although the beautiful blog header image (Thanks Yael!) is titled Productivity App Hacks; the content will not be solely focused on David Allen’s Getting Things Done hacks, but will cover other productivity methods, and, of course, a healthy dose of IQTELL in every post.
Importantly, the content of these Productivity App Hacks can be driven by you. If there is any topic, idea, hack you’d like us to cover or share, please email us at team (at) iqtell (dot) com. We’d love to open this up as another brainstorming channel to our great user community. We’ll also be adding short videos in some of the posts as well.
So, here’s the link many of you have asked for: Tips of the Week – Past & Present
Enough with the small talk….Drum Roll Please…Here’s the first Productivity App Hack!
There are so many flavors to GTD® and task management in general. That’s why it was important for us to give you that flexibility in the IQTELL Mobile Productivity App.
You can decide which IQTELL folders to see on your mobile?
- Perhaps you don’t want to use the Waiting For list or maybe you want to add your Purchases app…no problem. You can quickly set up your mobile app to show you what you want to see – Click Here
How can I add/remove fields on my mobile apps?
- Perhaps you don’t use priority, so why should you stare it? Maybe you’d like to make Time Needed more visible…no problem.
- Edit List View – Click Here
- Edit Modify View – Click Here
- Edit Batch Operations – Click Here
As always, tell us what you think in the comments. Until Next Time.
* GTD® is a registered trademark of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.