Take Calendar Sync to the Next level
Consolidate & Manage all your Calendars in IQTELL
- Add as many calendars to IQTELL – GCAL, Yahoo, Outlook and more.
- All calendar events are “two-way” synced.
Know What’s On The Radar
Use your IQTELL Dashboard to get a quick overview of your upcoming events from ALL of your calendars.
Add any IQTELL item to any of your synched Calendars
- Easily add Actions, Projects, Evernotes, etc. to your calendars.
- You decide which calendar to sync – Add dates & times for your “work” actions on your shared work calendar, and important “family” events on your shared family calendar.
Synch with your Smartphone
If your calendars are synched to your Smartphone, then all your IQTELL calendar events will seamlessly synch to your Smartphone as well.
Organize Your Life
Share calendars with the rest of your household.
Keep track of your entire day in IQTELL! Include any type of event – birthdays and weddings, medical appointments and more.
- View your schedule from your mobile device while on the go. Quickly check event details such as location, time and even your notes on the event.
- Still using Outlook for work email? No problem. Install Google’s Calendar Sync Tool and you’ll be ready to go in no time. (We recommend a 2-way sync, with a synchronization time interval of 10 to 20 minutes so you’ll never miss a beat.)
- “Exam? Tomorrow?“ – Never fall victim to this circumstance popular with college students. Add all of your important dates to your calendar – exams, assignments, papers, projects, office hours – and stay on top of it all using email or mobile reminders.
- Easily accessible on the go from your mobile device or a public computer on campus.
- Share your calendar with your close friends and see who’s in class and who you can share a meal with in between classes.
- Education is of the utmost importance, but it’s also important to have fun! Effortlessly see when you have free time (after studying!) to enjoy yourself, and block it off in your calendar.