IQTELL - Technical Support
IQTELL.COM, LLC is a central New Jersey based innovative Internet startup with founders having proven successful past achievements.
IQTELL – the Virtual Workspace is an all-in-one app allowing users to manage all their email accounts, contacts, tasks, projects, notes, files, bookmarks, purchases, and much more. All in one place, accessible everywhere from any device.
The company is seeking “techy” individuals to fill our technical support positions – facing our users using Skype, email and our forum – responding to questions and resolving issues relative to setup, functionality, as well as responding to suggestions (we have a very active user forum).
- Daily commute to our office located in Old Bridge, NJ 08857 is required.
- Proven experience using web-based applications.
- Working knowledge of browsers and browser extensions.
- Experience setting up email accounts. Examples: adding POP3, IMAP and Exchange email accounts.
- Web savvy with solid computer skills.
- Problem solving, phone skills and presenting technical information.
- Excellent personal and written communications skills.
- Passion for learning.
- Experience using ticketing / tracking systems – a plus.
- BS / BA degree – a plus.
IQTELL.COM, LLC offers competitive salary, paid time off, major medical and dental benefits, and an excellent opportunity to benefit from equity outcome. The company is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.