IQTELL - Mobile App Developers
The Company and the Product
IQTELL developed a cloud based application that is a virtual workspace revolutionizing the way users manage their daily needs. The tool organizes users’ emails, contacts, tasks, documents, and all other practical aspects of their lives.
The IQTELL Virtual Workspace™ will be utilized by the majority of all Internet users – individuals, households, students, and small businesses.
The company will be developing (i) a mobile version of the “IQ Application” (mobile website), and (ii) corresponding native mobile apps.
The company is seeking highly skilled and experienced Mobile Application Developers to join our R&D department. Promising individuals will be developing advanced state-of-the-art mobile applications while working closely with a dynamic and energetic team.
Ideal candidates will be motivated individuals with thorough and proven experience in designing and developing both mobile websites and mobile applications for the iPhone and Android platforms. Expertise in designing the UI of a mobile website and a native mobile application is required.
- BS / BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience for developing applications for the iPhone or the Android platform.
- Experience programming in Java.
- Working knowledge of Spring Framework (knowledge of similar frameworks will be considered).
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
IQTELL.COM, LLC offers highly competitive salaries, paid time off, major medical and dental benefits, and an excellent opportunity to benefit from equity outcome. The company is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.