We’re excited to introduce the long awaited IQTELL Email App for iOS and Android. The Email App are fully integrated into your current IQTELL productivity app, helping you manage and connect emails to tasks, projects, and more.
What can you do with the new email app?
- Swipe left to Delete, Archive, Move or Reply.
- Swipe right to create tasks, reminders, projects, someday, etc.
- Clearly define your tasks created off your email, setting priority, due dates, etc.
- Perform all your email operations: read, compose, star, move, flag, etc.
- Sync Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Outlook, Exchange, IMAP and POP3.
- Available Online & Offline.
Achieving Inbox Zero is a breeze with IQTELL
- How many times have you swiped email to a “Next Week” email folder only to realize that you have 100’s of emails in that folder?
- Email subjects are misleading and don’t clearly state what needs to get done.
- With the tool I’m using today, can I manage my tasks, projects and see all my related emails?
With IQTELL’s app you know exactly what needs to get done
- All information, including email is one place.
- Clearly defined tasks.
- Filter your tasks based on due date, priorities, context and more.
- Emails are linked and part of the tasks you create, so you can quickly refer to and engage through email.
- No limit to the number of emails that can be linked to a task or project.
Try the app.
Important Note - if you already have the IQTELL Android or iOS app installed on your iOS or Android, it’s recommended to uninstall the app completely and re-install it.