App Updates

Productivity App Hacks – EZ Date Picker

Productivity App Hacks - EZ Date Picker
wrote this on June 24, 2013 / 8 comments

Being productive is a function of many things. One of which is the speed of your Productivity App. With the help of our user community, we are always looking for ways to improve the speed of getting “stuff” into IQTELL. And ultimately getting “stuff done”!

With this latest new feature/improvement, anytime you click on any Date field, e.g., Start Date, Due Date, Follow-up Date, etc., you get the “EZ Date Picker”.

EZ Date Picker GTD App

Notice, that you can also use the shortcut keys.  For example, if I want to quickly set the Due Date as 2 weeks from today, I’ll simply click “2” on my keyboard.

Hope you enjoyed this one!

P.S – To those using our Android or iOS appsProductivity apps, be sure to check out the IQTELL Web appEverything is auto-synced between IQTELL’s apps.

About

I live and breath productivity. I'd like to invite you to check our Productivity App! In addition to the app, you'll join our productivity community and receive support from a team of productivity experts who love what they do! You can contact us on Google+ or on Twitter if you have any questions. As an FYI, we recently released an amazing feature that helps to process your emails quickly and effectively - we call it EZ Email processing.

8 Responses to “Productivity App Hacks – EZ Date Picker”

1. Ben Nielsen says:

This is good news! Thanks for the improvement.

2. David Black says:

Oh no . . . please, put the calendar back in place . . . This new feature is nice having a choice of easy click dates to move to, but most of the time when I need to change the date it’s a specific date I need to move to and now this change adds a step to get to the calendar. What if you put the date calendar back like it was and then just add the “Today, Tomorrow, 1 Week, 2 Weeks, etc” choices as a Drop down under the calendar and/or the most likely “Tomorrow, 1 Week” as shown and then drop down for more?? Doing it the way you have takes up more screen space, feels cumbersome, and adds a step to get to the calendar. My suggestion keeps both the new feature and the calendar within one click.

• Team IQTELL says:

David, we’ll keep these under consideration as we wait for more feedback from other users. Thanks.

• Ben Nielsen says:

I second David’s suggestion

• Patrick Eijkelhof says:

I agree with David, his sugestion seems to be best of both worlds. The new date picker options are indeed very nice as an extra. But most of my actions have a specific start date and end date. IMHO having to do an extra click to access the calendar date picker is a step backwards.

3. Jennifer Medina says:

Can we also have the ability to type in the time instead of having to scroll, especially on the android app?