We’re excited to announce an update to our EZ Bar Chrome Extension.
Here’s what’s new:
- Next Action – quickly set an Action as a Next Action. (Shortcut: “Ctrl+Shift+S”).
- Chrome Badge – shows the number of Next Actions; click it to view them.
- Default Folder Setting – Choose any of your GTD buckets as the default when opening the Chrome Extension “EZ Bar”. Even set Next Action as the default. Click the gear icon at the top-left of the pop-up to configure your Chrome Extension “EZ Bar”.
- Website Page Capture – The title and URL of the current website page are automatically added to the details of the entries you create from the Chrome Extension “EZ Bar”. As an example, while surfing the net, you can create quick actions, IQTELL will automatically capture the URL and title so you can easily get back there.
- Extension Shortcut – If you’re on Chrome version 23 or above, you can set a keyboard shortcut to activate the extension. Click on the Chrome navigation menu icon, select Tools, then Extensions. Then click the Configure Commands link at the bottom of the page and set your shortcut.
- Offline Icon – you’ll see a gray icon if your items are being temporarily saved offline, or a blue icon if your items are being saved to IQTELL instantly.
Hope you like it. Let us know what else you’d like to see team [at] iqtell dot com
P.S. Not seeing the update? Just right-click on the IQTELL logo in Chrome, and select “Remove From Chrome”. Then, install the latest version from the Chrome Web Store.
* GTD® is a registered trademark of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.